– We were working on the debut for about a year. In June it was recorded then we mixed it. And it got released on 17 October.
Some special events during the past year?
– Not directly. A lot will happen now in the spring instead. We have mostly focused on getting the album ready and not done anything else. The fact that we do everything ourselves, makes it hard to focus on other things.
This Vision is a classic diy band. Everything from recording, mixing, has gone via their hands. They have also started up their own record label, Devotion Records, and released the debut through it.
You have no plans to coop with persons outside the band in the future?
– No, I don’t think so. For us, it has always been a learning process and we feel that we are constantly evolving. Next time well be even better, so we see no reason to change that.
What will you do in 2010?
– We will continue to release the CD in different places. Simultaneously we will work on a sequel.
This Vision was for a while ago contacted by a record company which has its headquarters in the Philippines, who wanted to give out their self-titled debut there.
– It was a bit unexpected. He who owns the record company had discovered us through a blog. The album was released there 22 december.
And by that Christian and his partner Marcus Lantz will reach a market with approximately 90 million people. And the world will once again open up for new visions.